Tuesday, February 27

Riding the Tides of the Pools of Grace

Dear Friends,

As you may have noticed, the "Pools of Grace" have been seemingly
stagnant lately. For this I apologize. My life has been a bit more
challenging than usual, and instead of being able to share God's word
and wisdom with all of you, I have been hording it for myself. Please
pray that as I continue to spend time in God's Word, the Holy Spirit
will breathe on me and fill me to overflowing with thoughts and
experiences that I can share with you.

In the meantime, rest assured that God is (as always) showing me new
ways that I can be a better servant to him. Pools of Grace is currently
undergoing some updates, many of which will make the site even more
functional, and therefore, a more effective tool of ministry.

As was my hope when I first started, Pools of Grace is now SEARCHABLE!
You no longer have to look through the Master Index page to find what
you are looking for. You can simply type in a word or Bible reference
in the search box at the top left of the page, and Voila! Please note
that this feature is only available if you visit the actual Pools of
Grace page online, which is located at
http://educatedguesser.blogspot.com

Another wonderful development, is that Pools of Grace will eventually
be PoolsofGrace.net. More about that later.

Until I have more meditations to share, please visit www.Dailywidsom.com
That is a site that has published several of my pieces in the past.
Please consider also making a financial donation to that site to keep
it up and running. The editor/site manager of Daily Wisdom has been
very gracious to me, and I would like to return the favor by asking you
to help out his ministry.

Thank you all for your continued prayers and support. I enjoy writing
Pools of Grace, and I hope to do so for quite awhile longer. Thank you
for your patience as the tide ebbs and flows right now.

In His Grip,
Lauren

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
Would you like to receive Pools of Grace in your email?
Enter email and click Subscribe: