Tuesday, May 2

Taking a Break

There is a time for everything and a season for every activity under heaven. --Ecclesiastes 3:1 (NIV)

To all my faithful readers out there, I wanted to let you know that I will be taking a short break from writing. Nothing is wrong and my health is fine, I just have a very busy work schedule right now and don't anticipate much "down-time" for writing as I usually have.

In the meantime, I highly recommend visiting Dailywisdom.com for a dose of spiritual inspiration. This daily devotional site has featured my writing a couple of times last month and has informed me that they will be using more of it in the future.

In all likelihood I'll be splashing around in these Pools of Grace within the month. I look forward to writing again soon and sharing more about how God's Word is impacting my life in a personal way.

Blessings to all of you!

In His Grip,
Lauren

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
Would you like to receive Pools of Grace in your email?
Enter email and click Subscribe: